Friday 6 August 2010

HAPPY 4TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY!



HAPPY 4TH MONTHS ANNIVERSARY! <3 Actually i now at my baby de house hahaha. her mother allow me to sleep at her house today with her! OMG :$
Okay, she cook many dishes lor for us. i now very paiseh lor! WALAO T.T AND BABY DE PAPA MAMA BRINGING US GO UNIVERSAL STUDIO TMR YAY! THEY SO GOOD CANNNNNN MUAK. Okay, i gonna post fast fast. i need to go outside eat le!! but i cant >< my baby keep disturbinq me lor :x walao baby dont la :$ HAHAHA.
OKAY. today went out with baby to celebrate our anniversary, as baby tmr cant come out!! SAD :( so we celebrated today! HEHE. first we went to far east plaza shoppinq coz baby wanna buy pants. we reached there quite early so many of the shop still havent open, we walk walk walk~
i wanna walk in the shop den baby STOP me, she say very weird when shoppinq with me! WHERE GOT WEIRD!!! LAOGONG BRING LAOPO GO SHOPPING WEIRD MEH? HAHA :$ but baby still bought the NAMELESS* item even though she say she dont want buy things infront of me HAHA. after so lonq only buy the one thing!!
Okay, SHOP FINISHED~ MAKAN TIME! We went to makan. and the shop there very NICE AH! show you all the picts later :x kkkkkkkkk, then we went to bugis to look for our anniversary present. BUT WE FAILED. WE FAILED!!! BECAUSE WE MIA FOR 2 HOURS LOR!!!! SECRET AH BABY! YOU KNOW I KNOW :$ After some *bu neng shuo de mi mi* de thing HAHA :x
|we then headed back to jurong point to buy our present as we got idea in our mind alr! hehehe ^^ TMR THEN POST THE PRESENT OKAY! I gonna get it by tmr! :D I love you so much! <3 kkkkkk, I NEED TO GO OUT EAT ALRDY! MY BABY PINCH ME LIAO :x bye peoples! OH NO........ i need to go home now :( nooooooo :(
no
no
no
no
no
no
no
no
no
no
no
CHEY! :x
first paragraph, 3rd sentence i lie to you to all de kayyyyyy! wahahaha :x YOU ALL BELIEVE!? HAHAHA :x kay, baby i wanna tell you i really love you so much kay! you're my everything! <3 will look forward to our 5th month de! HEHE ^^ AND B I REALLY ADMIRE YOUR EYES! SOT MY EYES DAO SO PAINFUL LOR HAHA. BLINK BLINK* I LOVE YOU! :D
PICTURES TIME~
Koped from my baby de blog :P she is a good PRO editer!!!!!! HAHA :D

















Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket